Conveyor developed for use in fixed or mobile installations, being equipped with a wheel carriage for the later.
The frame is made of four rectangular structural tubes, diagonally braced and welded lengthways and transversely, forming a frame and trellis.
The intermediate frames are constructed in modules of lengths from 2m to 6m, allowing adaptation to any length of conveyor required.
The roller stations are situated on the frame in a “V” shape, permitting, in a simple way, the correct centering and aligning of the belt.
The drive and tail drums are made of cage type in a convex form and using “T” profiles. The fixing of both drums is by the use of supports with bearings.
Standard belt widths are of 400, 500, 600 and 800 mm. Equipped with a smooth or ribbed belt depending on needs.
Maximum transport capacity of about 100 t/h, depending on densities.
- Skirt plates with / without cover plates
- Unloading chute
- Tripper car
- Fixed upper covering
- Trestles / Feet supports
- Height-adjustable feet supports
- Wheels carriage and elevation
- Bottom tray of collection
- Electrical safety systems
- Special scrapers
- Walkway on one or both sides, with head platform
- Speed variators / Frequency converters
- Aggregates and quarries
- Recycling and environment
- Energy industry
- Public constructions
- Chemical industry
- Farming and ranching
- Food industry and manufacturing