Frame made of four square structural tubes, diagonally braced and welded lengthways and transversely, forming a frame and trellis.
The intermediate frames are constructed in modules with the intention of making transport and installation at the client as easy as possible, as well as the possibility to adapt to any length of conveyor required.
The carrying idlers are bridled over the frame, permitting, in a simple way, the modification of its distribution and position for the correct centering and aligning of the belt.
The drums are made of cylindrical laminated metal sheet, mechanized to the tail drum and stuck to the drive. The shafts of the drums are fixed to the interior cylindrical metal tube cubes, using conical rings and SN type supports with bearings to the frame.
Standard belt widths are of 500, 650 and 800mm. Special project widths of 1000 mm are being studied.
Maximum transport capacity, depending on densities and the characteristics of each product are about 250-300 T/h.
- Skirt plates with / without cover plates
- Unloading chute
- Tripper car
- Upper covering, foldable on both sides
- Trestles / Feet supports
- Height-adjustable feet supports
- Bottom tray of collection
- Electrical safety systems
- Special scrapers
- Walkway on one or both sides, with head platform
- Speed variators / Frequency converters
- Aggregates and quarries
- Recycling and environment
- Energy industry
- Public constructions
- Chemical industry
- Concrete, gypsum and asphalt
- Farming and ranching
- Food industry and manufacturing