Cintasa has recently obtained the RSA Certificate (Social Responsibility of Aragón).
The RSA Seal is a recognition that, through the Aragonese Development Institute (IAF), the Government of Aragon grants to companies, freelancers, non-profit entities and all kinds of public and private organizations of the Community of Aragon, which implement and voluntarily apply socially responsible practices based on these 6 values:
- Maximum transparency in management.
- Focus on the sustainability of the company and society.
- Respect for employees.
- Apply principles of excellence in management and customer orientation.
- Have an ethical and responsible relationship with suppliers.
- Minimize the impact of the company in its direct environment and on the environment.
The certificate is a recognition of organizations that are committed to working for a more just, equitable, diverse and advanced society, that is, for a better society.
It is not just a matter of words, but also of commitments and involvement of all company workers to carry out these good practices in Social Responsibility and Sustainability and evaluate their evolution. In fact, only 748 organizations have received this guarantee certificate during 2020, a very small number taking into account the Aragonese business that shows the difficulty and challenge of belonging to this small business nucleus.